Your hostess, Dee Finney, a prominent, longtime New Mexico resident, graciously welcomes you to her guest house and accommodations in Dixon, New Mexico! Whether you need a quiet, lovely, artistic getaway for one or twenty, Dee can fit you in! You’ll be right in the middle of all that’s happening in the mountains along the Rio Grande in Northern New Mexico. Yet you’ll be far enough away to enjoy the rustic beauty and peace of it all!Come experience the real land of enchantment in darling Dixon, an artist colony on the edge of the wilderness but only an hour away from Santa Fe and 30 minutes from Taos, NM.
- Draw inspiration and encouragement from the land, the sky (the stars!) and the friendly people.
- The owner is a registered nurse who lives and breathes hospitality.
- The guest house is a two story adobe with beautiful updates.
- Downstairs is a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with bidet, indoor and outdoor eating areas and private hot tub.
- Upstairs is a beautiful bedroom with a large sitting area.
- Choose a king size bed or a luxurious futon.
- Wifi, local land line and cable television always available.
- Pick apples from the orchard or vegetables from our large garden.
- Wonderful hikes, rafting, skiing, wineries and brewery nearby.
- The community coop market with local food, healing center with yoga, acupuncture and massage, and the new library is within close walking distance.
I’m your host, Dee Finney! “We’ve spared no expense to offer you the finest rustic-yet-renovated New Mexico guesthouse! Browse our pages, take in the views, and contact me to discuss your needs.”